The SRC 360 Mobile Safety Railing sections are used in conjunction with the portable cast iron base plates. When the entire system has been installed according to manufacturer’s instructions, you will have an OSHA-compliant railing system that is completely non-penetrating, and fast and easy to install. The railing section can also rotate 360 degrees within the base to allow ultimate maneuverability around obstructions or lock in a straight line for long straight runs. The railing will stand 42″ above the walking surface, providing an OSHA-compliant fall-protection barrier between the worker and fall hazard.
Our rails are made from high-strength 1 5/8″ steel tubing — strong enough meet or exceed all applicable OSHA standards, yet light enough to be picked up and re-positioned if needed. Available in lengths from 2′ to 10′ or custom sizes as needed.
Heavy-duty hot-dipped galvanized finish is readily available for long-term durability in adverse environments. Powder-coated safety yellow finish is also available, with a wide range of RAL color options for a custom appearance.
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.29 & 1926.500 1926.503.
- Simple installation — prefabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 42″ tall in the base. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used for rooftop fall protection for equipment right next to the roof edge.
- Railing can be angled a full 360 degrees from the base. This allows simple routing of railing around angles, obstacles, and irregular work areas. Other systems on the market require the rail to be in 90-degree increments which can create installation limitations.
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
- Select your finish