The LadderGuard Lite Fixed Ladder Guarding System is the most comprehensive way to provide lightweight, OSHA-compliant fall protection for fixed ladder installations on buildings.
This clamp-on ladder guard system attaches to the vertical rails of the existing ladder and extends 7½ feet or 15 feet onto the roof, acting as a barrier between the worker and the roof edge as he enters or exits the ladder area. The rest of the system is comprised of 7½-foot railings that sit in railing holders on the roof surface. Adjustable ladder spanner brackets can extend the reach of the system onto the roof by another 40+ inches.
No mechanical attachment is required to be used on the roof, so you never have to worry about holes in your roofing membrane. Its modular design makes installation a snap — and all installed, the system weighs only 152 lbs. In fact, the heaviest piece to handle is the 21 lb. railing section. An optional self-closing gate is also available. Safety yellow powder-coated finish is standard. Custom colors or all-galvanized finish are available.
This system uses many of the same components from our SRC 360 Mobile Railing System, and they integrate perfectly to allow extension of the railing protection outward or to the sides of this Ladder Guard system. Of course, the best part is that this system is non-penetrating and does not require mechanical attachment into the roof.
- Designed in accordance with OSHA standards (29 CFR 1926.29 and CFR 1926.502) and Cal-OSHA Title 8, Chapter 4, Article 19, 3212 and 3209.
- Tested for 200 pounds of force in any direction.
- Assembled height of 42” at the top rail and 21” at the mid rail.
- Cast-iron base plates (104 pounds each) with rubber pads.
- Provides high degree of safety at high-risk roof ladder areas.
- Optional self-closing gate.
- American Welding Society certified (AWS D1.1 and D1.3).
- All-steel construction for long-term durability.
- Assemble on-site modular design.
- No mechanical penetration required.
- Variety of finish options available.
- Integrated with adjacent mobile railings or warning lines for 100% fall protection.