Full Time, Manual Labor
- Spring Park, MN, US
$20.00 To $22.00 Hourly
Responsibilities and Duties
- Load and unload semi-trailers by forklift.
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the powder coat line.
- Accurately assemble and ship products as needed.
- Organize, maintain and follow process for a clean/inventoried warehouse.
- Participate in maintenance as needed.
- Master the use of hand tools/equipment used in packaging.
- Conduct oneself in a professional, safe and businesslike manner. Advocate with peers to conduct themselves in the same manner.
- Follow process/direction on other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Read and adhere to Safety Rail Company Policy as written in the Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
Safety Rail Company (SRC) is an American manufacturer and installer of commercial fall protection safety systems. Founded in 2011, SRC is the leader in the market and has experienced rapid growth by being a full-service provider of quality manufactured materials and expert installation services. Our company values are grounded in hard work – where honesty, integrity, and delivering excellent customer service and continuous improvement direct our daily operations. Visit our website at www.SafetyRailCompany.com for more information regarding the products and services that we offer. The company is headquartered in Spring Park, MN.